Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Michi's Ladder

Do a quick Google search on Michi's Ladder and you'll find that everyone has slight differences. For example, I found one that placed buffalo in Tier 1, whereas this one puts it in Tier 4! I've seen others with peas in Tier 3, yet in this one they're in Tier 1. My goal for breakfast/lunch eating is to be eating only from the Tiers 1 & 2. It will be awhile because I just bought 10 packages of English muffins this morning (that's 50 sandwiches!) Overall though, I don't think my one English muffin a day is going to throw this all out of whack. It's a guideline, after all.
On a side note, I was very surprised to see shrimp listed in Tier 4! I'm not sure why it's there.

I'm generally following the Tiers from the Beachbody website and it's posted below.

No comments:

Post a Comment