Friday, August 5, 2011

Whoop Whoop!

This week has been amazing for productivity! I've been pretty good about getting home from work and immediately changing into workout clothes to get the Hip Hop Abs workout done. After the workout, I've been getting some housework done. We've got a bunch of friends coming over for a bbq on Saturday and we wanted the basement renovations done by then, and I wanted the house spic 'n span!
So far, I've scrubbed & mopped the living room and basement floors. I finished some landscaping work outside on that one day that wasn't 100 degrees and also wasn't raining. Great timing on my part ;-)
Tonight I have to head out the door by 7:30 for the weekend job and there are some unpredictable things that might put a kink in my already tight schedule.
Ideally, I'd like to get home from work by 5:30, get the workout in and done by 6:15, sweep & mop the bathroom, hop in the shower, and eat some dinner before 7:30. If anything else pops up though, one or more of those things won't happen. We'll see I guess!

Also, Wednesday night I did the Ab Sculpting dvd. The first routine Shaun was leading just did Not process in my brain. I could not for the life of me get the legs, abs, and arms to coordinate. The rest of the workout went swimmingly. A LOT of ab work. I was a bit shaky toward the end, which is a good thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment