Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank you Jay!

It really is wonderful how the universe has everything in alignment - all I had to do was be open and what I wanted fell right in my lap!
My friend Jay called the other day asking what I thought of the Insanity program by Beachbody. A few days later (or maybe that same day?) I found out he had ordered it. I messaged him and suggested we be long-distance workout buddies. Today he blogged and I saw that we are in fact doing this together. He's going to follow the entire plan - nutritional and workout - and I'm excited to see how it works for him. He'll be the first person I know in real life to do this. Of course I've seen the transformation videos that people post, but you never really know whether that person slipped on the nutrition plan or skipped a workout day or added more workouts even.
On Sunday, I will take a picture of myself facing forward and another turned sideways to use for my 30 and 60 day comparison photo. On Monday, I'm back on the Insanity wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment