Saturday, October 15, 2011

C25K - Run 8


I tried really hard to run to the beat at least once today. I felt like I was running in slow motion. I did it for about 30 seconds or so before it frustrated me enough to go back to running how I usually do. I figured I could hit every beat on the same foot (basically double-time) but that felt too fast. That was more like a track run, not a jog. And this program is described as a jog speed. 

The distance 2.45 miles in 30 minutes. This is the same as Run 7. 

How did it feel? I didn't get side cramp at all, but 25 minutes in I did get acid bubbly rising in my throat. I have no idea what that was about. Felt like I was going to throw up so I stopped and walked for about 10 seconds and tilted my head up. Other than that, I had no issues to speak of. I did wear the heart rate monitor today to see how my heart was doing. I averaged 160 during the walking portions and 175-185 during the running portions. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment