Monday, February 21, 2011

Out of control!

It's no secret that I jump off the health wagon on the weekends. I'm not ready, nor willing, to make the sacrifices necessary to continue eating in the top two tiers on those days. Is it feasible? Yes - very much so. I'm just resisting. In any case, even with the not-so-healthy food choices on the weekends, I generally go low on portions as a norm so it all works out. This weekend I was out of control. Not only did I eat in lower tiers, but I consistently overate. My body has what I've come to call a 'built-in Alli system'. It's not fun and it's not pretty. Some who know me say they wish they had that. Trust me, no one wants this. It sucks.

So today is Monday. I'm back on the wagon. I've had my egg white sandwich and 2 cups of coffee. My brain is screaming at me to eat more. My stomach says I'm fine (at least, it's not making any noises). Having the veggie chili for lunch but adding about 3oz of ground turkey to each portion this week for added protein. I'll probably also toast some cheese on a whole wheat tortilla.

I'm really wanting to start tapping. Last week was a horrible week all around - mentally and physically - and the tap never happened. Ashley was wonderful and loaded a program on the laptop so I can watch the dvd on there. I'm thinking that's going to be a great way to end the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment