Monday, July 18, 2011

Closing In

It's almost that time. School will be done within a week or two and then, according to my self-inflicted schedule, I should start incorporating a workout session into my day. Honestly, I've ended up having the time to do it even with school but I've been doing house renovations instead. We've still got enough projects needing done that I'm going to continue with renovations during my free time instead of exercising.

August 1st is the date I have chosen to go official with the exercise. I haven't decided yet which exercise I want to do but I'm leaning toward Hip Hop Abs because it's so freaking hot outside. In September, I want to start the The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan, which should have me jogging 3 miles within 2 months - just in time for winter - I know, sometimes I'm not very logical. I would like to run the Powell Gardens 5K on September 10th but it looks like I'll be walking it instead (or whatever interval level I'm at on the Plan at that time). It will be my first 5K as an adult and I'm crossing my fingers that I can find some friends willing to crawl out of bed early enough to conquer it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment